On Sunday (May 5), US President Trump issued a special statement, starting this Friday (May 10), the United States will impose a tariff of US$200 million on Chinese goods exports to the US, from the current 10 % increased to 25%. This news shocked the world today. On the one hand, it shows that China can now compete with any country in the world. From the other side, it also demonstrates the vital position of Chinese goods in the world, especially in household electrical appliances, which has the global market share that has exceeded 56% (in 2018 statistics), whereas the Haier Group’s market share is more than 10% within this. Haier Group was founded in 1984, is the world’s largest brand of large household appliances, and has been manufacturing traditional home appliances. The enterprise transformation is a platform for the whole society to incubate the makers. In the era of the Internet, Haier is committed to becoming an Internet enterprise, subverting the closed system of the traditional enterprise’s self-contained system, becoming a node in the network interconnection, interconnecting various resources, creating a new platform for creating a win-win situation, and achieving win-win for all parties concerned. Value added. In such a large environment, MeshBox, SmartMesh and Haier Group jointly explored and researched a new direction and mode, and the use of super-separation architecture is precisely the company that Haier has deployed smart appliances to each family and organization. Upgrade the next-generation IT architecture needed, and MeshBox’s technology will bring changes and upgrades to Haier.
Updates of this week.
- MeshBox APP version 1.2, increase the function between the box and the box, open the channel, cash out, and close the channel between the boxes and the mobile phone. The first round of testing of the Android version is completed; the IOS version has been put forward for testing.
- MeshBox system software V1.2.3 version, increased per-flow paid Internet access, has been submitted for testing.
- MeshBox Maxwell project: The motherboard model is in production.
- MeshBox Tesla project: PCB motherboard is in production.
- MeshBox Tesla Project: Preparation for Philippine certification.
- Haier invited SmartMesh and MeshBox to join the authorized Internet of Things IEEE International Standards Working Group. Henry Wang Qiheng, founder of SmartMesh, Liao Yuan, CEO of Boda Guangtong IoT, and the head of Xidian Qingdao Research Institute visited Qingdao and Haier to discuss the cooperation of the Internet of Things and prepare to establish a joint lab of blockchain Internet of Things. Founded in 1984, Haier Group is the world’s largest brand of home appliances, with a global market share of more than 10%. It has now transformed from a traditional manufacturer of home appliances to a platform for the whole society to incubate customers. In the era of the Internet, Haier is committed to becoming an Internet enterprise, subverting the closed system of the traditional enterprise’s self-contained system, becoming a node in the network interconnection, interconnecting various resources, creating a new platform for creating a win-win situation, and achieving win-win for all parties concerned with added value.
The HyperMesh super-division architecture proposed by SmartMesh founder Henry Wang Qiheng is precisely the next-generation IT architecture that Haier has to deploy for smart home appliances to every home and organization. The Haier IoT executives exchanged ideas with SmartMesh, MeshBox and Boda Guangtong on closer cooperation. They discussed the distributed processing and distributed storage of information using SmartMesh’s super-splitting architecture, providing more information for every Haier home appliance user. Service, at the same time, Haier Electric will use MeshBox as the node of all things interconnection, and will provide edge computing and distributed storage for the Internet of Everything based on blockchain technology, forming a distributed data market and edge intelligence. This new Internet of Everything is super-matched by HyperMesh. The program will bring industrial upgrading to the traditional home appliance industry. After the meeting, Haier IoT executives immediately invited Mr. Henry Wang Qiheng to give lectures on blockchain technology and super-division architecture for the middle and high level of Haier Group in June. Haier Group colleagues invited SmartMesh and MeshBox to join the Internet of Things IEEE International Standards Working Group, which has been authorized by the company. Many parties will cooperate immediately from the standard setting level.
- MeshBox Business Development Director He Jun held a meeting with the Deputy director of Economic Cooperation Department of a listed group. The group’s IT industry high-tech state-owned listed company with information security as its core technology was established in 2000 and successfully listed in the A-share market in 2003, is one of the most influential listed companies in China’s IT industry. At the same time, it has the first-class qualification for computer system integration, the first-class qualification for safety technology prevention, the first-class qualification for special engineering design, and the qualification for development and production license of national cryptographic products. It has undertaken national key projects such as “Golden Tax Project”. The Digital Research Institute is developing a collection of blockchain technology and tax control systems and research and development of hardware products. The two sides will hold further meetings on this aspect for consultation.
- MeshBox CTO Dr. Peter Yan is applying for patents for Hypermesh (Super-Splitting Architecture) in the United States. The Hyper-Split Architecture is one of the core technologies of MeshBox and SmartMesh. The Hypermesh patent application will be established for MeshBox and SmartMesh projects umbrella.
The first generation of IT infrastructure is dedicated equipment such as mainframes, minicomputers, workstations, etc – fully centralized processing, and representing the banking industry.
The second generation technology is to use distributed PCs to do distributed servers, redundant algorithms. Guaranteed reliability, represented by Google.
The third generation technology is virtualized on the cloud, represented by Alibaba Cloud.
The fourth generation technology is hyper-converged Hyper Convergence, the core idea is to use common hardware, software definition to achieve IT infrastructure The services are represented by SmartX.
The fifth generation technology is super-splitting, HyperMesh, which introduces blockchain technology to realize a truly distributed IT infrastructure, represented by SmartMesh/MeshBox.
- MeshBox CTO Dr Peter Yan is working with a T3DP solar company in the United States to draft a plan to submit and apply for funding from the US Department of Energy. MeshBox’s MeshBox++ outdoor version relies on solar energy to provide power and network services. Reduce energy consumption and ease of deployment, ideal for US geography and national conditions.