This week, MeshBox continued to deepen the cooperation in the field of distributed computing and distributed storage, and docked, developed, integrated, and coordinated hardware and software projects with Tahoe and Alita. On one hand, more outstanding partners are selected for the Singapore Government Blockchain Interoperability Challenge Contest, and on the other hand, a solid foundation for SmartMesh landing ecology is established.
At the same time, MeshBox actively carried out cooperation and communication with China. This week, it cooperated with China Mobile Xiong’an Industrial Research Institute, Taiyi Cloud and other companies in industrial parks, distributed storage, and emergency communications. In addition, the MeshBox team has also optimized the online payment function to further improve the user experience.
On Saturday, an official from the Development and Reform Commission of a certain region visited MeshBox Beijing R&D Center to have a discussion with MeshBox, SmartMesh, and the LEO satellite constellation team. They also visited the Space Technology Research Institute of Aerospace Science and Technology Group on Sunday. Cooperation on networking, smart cities, etc. has been communicated. The industrial funds of the Development and Reform Commission are planning to support the cooperation and development of air-space integration.
Here are the specifics of this week:
1. Development and testing for MeshBox system software V2.2.6 version, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.5 version has been completed and released.
This version mainly optimizes and adds the following features:
1.1 Paid internet access. The spectrum payment online function uses a smart contract to implement a distributed billing system prototype. The smart contract records user payment information. After users pay, they can roam on MeshBox in the same smart contract;
1.2 Modify the SMT payment process, modify the Portal WEB page to only guide users to download Tango APP, and add paid Internet portals in Tango;
1.3 Free access to internet 15 minutes before payment is modified to only allowing installation of Tango APP before payment, while time limit is removed for user registration, photon spectrum transfer and other related network access before payment;
1.4 Tango IOS and Android versions are put in the box, and users can directly download the Tango version in the box to speed up download and installation speed, reducing the use of bandwidth on the WAN side of the box;
2. Optimize Turing WIFI related configuration.
2.1 MeshBox system software V2.2.7 version, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.6 version. It is planned to add 4G modules to enable Tesla to connect to the internet through a mobile network, complete requirements and interaction design, and start development.
3. GTI cooperation to complete the first phase of joint debugging, including USB to SPI driver, embedded NS environment transplantation (including API package), docking of IoT server, etc.
4. Cooperated with the distributed storage project Tahoe, started joint debugging, and installed the Tahoe program on MeshBox.
- Underwent the first batch of file docking work with Tesla FCC certification laboratory.
- Conducted other public chain operation tests on the time frame before the FCC test equipment was sent.
- The need to optimize the antenna or power adapter is to further optimize the development, which is ongoing and planned.
- Maxwell’s CCC certification has been approved, currently waiting for the paper certificate to be issued.
- SRRC certification has conducted preliminary test communication with the certification laboratory and audit of hardware equipment.
1.MeshBox has optimized the paid Internet access function. At present, it is aimed at the SMT paid Internet access model. It implements the Internet access paid for opening the Tango APP. It does not pay on the web page, which improves user experience and simplifies user operations. At the same time, the optimization is of great significance to promote the use and promotion of Tango.
2. MeshBox and GTI software joint adjustment has been almost completed, with the hardware module to be designed and improved. At present, hardware design improvement and productive cooperation related communication are underway.
3. In the field of distributed storage, MeshBox and Tahoe started cooperation and communication. Tahoe is an open-source decentralized cloud storage project. At present, the MeshBox team is trying to run the Tahoe program on MeshBox and plans to design an incentive mechanism for Tahoe’s distributed storage. Tahoe is a candidate for the Singapore Interoperability Challenge.
4. In the field of distributed computing, MeshBox started to communicate with Alita. Alita is a distributed computing network constructed by idle computing power. It is committed to the platform-type integration and optimization of idle computing power resources to create a small supply of computing power. The MeshBox operating environment was built for Alita, and the two parties started joint testing. MeshBox also plans to design incentive mechanisms for distributed computing tasks such as Alita. Alita is also a potential contestant of the Singapore Interoperability Challenge.
5. MeshBox business director accompanied President Henry Wang to communicate cooperation with Mr. Gao of China Mobile Xiong’an Industry Research Institute. After listening to the introduction of MeshBox, Mr. Gao hoped to combine the features of MeshBox and the blockchain to the Xiong’an industry to better serve the industry’s ecology. The two parties will conduct further in-depth communication after the meeting.
6. On Saturday, an official from the Development and Reform Commission of a certain region visited MeshBox Beijing R&D Center to have a discussion with MeshBox, SmartMesh, and the LEO satellite constellation team. They also visited the Space Technology Research Institute of Aerospace Science and Technology Group on Sunday. Cooperation on networking, smart cities, etc. has been communicated. The industrial funds of the Development and Reform Commission are planning to support the cooperation and development of air-space integration.