Satellite internet and blockchain will be an important part of the “new infrastructure” in the future. MeshBox and SmartMesh has long positioned themselves with the emerging Space Ground Integration Network. MeshBox is a hardware appliance that provides the foundation for satellites to run with a blockchain. The foresight from creating SmartMesh and MeshBox has been proven right as the term “new infrastructure” is defined.
There are 3.9 billion people without access to the internet, 2 billion people without access to a banking system, and 1.2 billion people without access to electricity. Only by using SmartMesh’s Space Ground Integration Network and transactive energy, will we be able to find the key to solving the issues mentioned above.
Unlike 4G/5G terrestrial networks, which are limited by the terrestrial environment, Low-Earth-Orbit (LEO) constellation satellite networks will achieve wide coverage once successfully launched. Leveraging on low cost and reducing the number of costly terrestrial Satellite Transceivers (which each require a paid subscription), MeshBox acts as a broadband gateway, distributing the bandwidth from one Satellite Transceiver to many people and machines, using a cost-effective terrestrial Wifi Mesh network. Meshbox will leverage a wireless Mesh’s advantage over traditional wired networks, increasing internet coverage, helping to solve the problem of no internet access. MeshBox will also use its integrated Spectrum public blockchain and extensible IoT features to quickly provide access for people without bank accounts and manage distributed energy for people with energy needs. The SmartMesh-based Space Ground Integration Network is an advantageous and forward-looking solution that allows the underdeveloped regions to access Internet, finance, and energy.
This week, MeshBox consultant Henry and Business Development Director Jedi talked with representatives of the Shanxi municipal government to exchange views on the Space Ground Integration Network industrial chain. At the invitation of the local development and reform commission, they will then conduct a field visit next week to build a Space Ground Integration Network Industrial Park.
The following is the specific work in the past two weeks：
- Fixing of bugs and follow up on the mass production tools
- Version update: three versions of updates on Tesla, one on Turing and one on Maxwell
- MeshBox-Tesla is undergoing FCC testing for preliminary audits and preparation work for the certified version.
- Research on IoT set up and token incentive mechanism
- Research on mobile phone based IoT network structural design and incentive mechanism
- MeshBox consultant Henry and Business Development Director Jedi talked with the Shanxi municipal government to exchange views on Space Ground Integration Network Industrial Park. At the invitation of the local development and reform commission, we are planning to help build a Space Ground Integration industrial park. The site visit will take place next week. The municipal governor has invited investment institutions along with SmartMesh and MeshBox’s partners in the Space Ground ecosystem-related enterprises to discuss the Space Ground ecosystem construction plan in Shanxi.
- MeshBox CEO Mr. Peter communicated with SUSS University on the innovative research and development activities regarding the Living Lab’s DAPP this week. The activities will likely include collaboration with other well-known exchanges to encourage university students to become more innovative and enterprising. Training and guidance will be provided to use Spectrum and MeshBox hardware to create valuable DAPP applications that serves the society. The event is still under preparation. For more information regarding this event please stay tuned to the official news of MeshBox.