The MeshBox Foundation was very pleased to welcome Ms. Sunshine, Chief Business Officer and Chief legal Officer of SmartMesh Ecology, to the post this week. MeshBox’s procurement contract, Licensing agreement, deployment plan, the establishment of a pilot base in Singapore, the establishment of a Philippine subsidiary, etc., all require Ms. Sunshine, who has extensive experience in business and legal affairs, to carry out detailed design and review.
In fact, Ms. Sunshine and MeshBox CTO Peter Yan had already received a visit from a Polish IT company at the Beijing R & D Center before entering the job. This week, work began on drafting the MeshBox procurement contract for Poland’s IT. The company will work with Poland’s largest operator to use MeshBox to solve the problem of poor network coverage in some parts of Poland. At the same time, the company will develop inclusive finance projects on top of spectrum and Tango, which will be deployed in Poland, other European countries, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries.
In addition, MeshBox adviser Wang Qiheng was invited to attend the “Future Summit” in Karachi, Pakistan, in September to deliver a speech with Pakistani President L-Arif Allawi. Conference organizers believe that the inclusive connection between MeshBox and SmartMesh ecology will bring great contribution to the development of Pakistan, and hope that Wang Qiheng can give a speech on the theme “Inclusive Connectivity”. Bearing too many expectations, MeshBox has a long way to go!
1.MeshBox system software version V1.2.4, MeshBox APP Android version, create wallet, spectral transfer, display device connection status and other functions are being tested.
- 2. The English translation of MeshBox APP Android and IOS versions is optimized.
- The normal progress of the MeshBox: Maxwell project will be completed within 4 weeks in the third week of the forecast test certified by the China No Committee. The
- MeshBox Tesla project alpha version shell initially detects the goal of unified improvement, waiting for thermal testing.
3.Project of MeshBox Tesla:14 of the 15 machines in this batch have been delivered and 6 have been delivered this week. Second week of internal acceptance testing. At present, the main problem is the occasional disconnection of the Ethernet port, which is being analyzed.
4.Project of MeshBox Tesla:After the test report, in order to improve the RF output signal level, the RF expert team is carrying out the system analysis and planning the improvement plan.
5.Project of MeshBox Tesla:The WiFi system stability test, which has a lot of reaction in the previous test, has not been found in the final batch of machines that have been delivered for testing: the WiFi hardware / driver part that began last week has been running for more than 72 hours without failure. This week’s burn machine test 168 hours without WiFi hardware / drive part of the fault-free.
1.In order to further tap the value-added potential of MeshBox, this week the business team studied a number of distributed projects suitable for MeshBox hosting. These projects can run on MeshBox to provide distributed computing power and storage for institutional customers, while earning Token for MeshBox owners. Among them, a project of a well-known university in the United States uses a distributed platform to disassemble a number of small computing tasks and distribute them to ordinary computers around the world to help complete distributed computing. At the same time, some points are rewarded. The server collects all the distributed computing results to form the final result. The overall computing power of this project has exceeded that of supercomputers, has been running for more than 6 years, has attracted millions of ordinary computers to participate, and has achieved great success. In the future, similar projects can run on the Hyper Mesh architecture built by MeshBox to upgrade the traditional IT model with the pass economy.
- This week, Mr. He Jun, BD Director of MeshBox, continued to discuss network integration solutions with CEO and CTO of Pratt & Whitney WIFI of the Philippines, comparing in detail the use of Unifi deployment solutions and those using their own platforms, studying the advertising system and the integration deployment plan to prepare for a visit to the Philippines in September, which will be implemented step by step.
3.MeshBox adviser Wang Qiheng will take MeshBox to the “Future Summit” in Karachi, Pakistan, and speak with Pakistani President L-Arif Allawi. Conference organizers believe that the inclusive connection between MeshBox and SmartMesh ecology will make a great contribution to the development of Pakistan, and invited Wang Qiheng to give a speech on the theme “Inclusive Connectivity”.
- MeshBox CTO Peter Yan and Sunshine, chief business officer and chief legal officer of the new SmartMesh Ecology, set out to draft a MeshBox procurement contract for a IT enterprise in Poland. The company will work with Poland’s largest operator to use MeshBox to solve the problem of poor network coverage in some parts of Poland. At the same time, the company will develop inclusive finance projects on top of spectrum and Tango, which will be deployed in Poland, other European countries, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries.