September 27th is a milestone for the MeshBox Foundation and the SmartMesh Foundation. The MESH released by MeshBox will be officially switched to Spectrum. The MESH will start mapping by switching from the ERC20 on the Ethereum to the Spectrum (SmartMesh blockchain), on Friday, September 27. CEO of MeshBox Dr. Peter said that in order to meet the commercial needs of MeshBox, prepare for the Living Lab in Singapore and accelerate the construction of the ecosystem, the switch and mapping would be completed as soon as possible.
In addition, MeshBox will officially sign an agreement with Poland’s LEONARDO HOLDING S.A. and send the brand new MeshBox Tesla to them. In this regard, we are delighted to tell our investors, community members that MeshBox hasmade the first step in commercialization and will contribute revenues in October!
October 1st is China’s National Day. This is a festival shared by all Chinese people around the world and the peace-loving people of the world. On this special day, MeshBox Foundation gives our best wishes to our investors, partners, community members and colleagues in China. We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
Here are our specific work this week:
1. MeshBox system software V2.2.5, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.4, the first Tesla version released to SUSS. The Maxwell version is being tested. This version of APP adds device management in the same Mesh group; WiFi settings increase WIFI country code, channel and bandwidth settings; guest network, increase access to the Internet with or without password; Mesh distinguishes 2.4G and 5G switches; The wireless client accesses the Internet; the Photon information increases the function of uploading Photon log information;
2. The Turing software prototype completes the first round of basic functional testing, and the Turing software prototype is consistent with the performance and stability of the Tesla software;
3. The back-end prototype of the MeshBox for industry users is being developed. Complete the requirement document review, complete the main menu design, complete the platform and device interface protocol and interface content, determine the background architecture, and develop user login and registration functions.
MeshBox’s main work this week is to determine the list of basic raw materials based on the alpha version technology. Then the application for the machine change will be made. At the same time, some long-cycle parts will be purchased and the drawings will need to be sent to the processing plant. Certification materials will be submitted for China Compulsory Certification.
MESH closes the old contract of ERC20 on Ethereum on Friday afternoon （SGT）and deploys a new contract to the Spectrum (SmartMesh blockchain) to complete the main net mapping. CEO of MeshBox Dr. Peter said that in order to meet the commercial needs of MeshBox, prepare for the Living Lab in Singapore and accelerate the construction of the ecosystem, the switch and mapping would be completed as soon as possible. Soon MeshBox will be delivered to the owner of the box, at which time the owner of the box can earn MESH or SMT with MeshBoxes. A kind reminder for MESH holders: MESH only supports the official wallet Tango of the ecological partner SmartMesh currently, so please import the wallet in time.
It was scheduled to close the old contract and mapping on the Ethereum at 15:00 on September 27th. Yet some users reported that the earlier versions of some cold wallets (such as Kushen, etc.) could not export wallets. In order to protect everyone’s interests, the closing and switching time is postponed to 15:00 on October 8th, and the mainnet mapping will be started at the same time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2. MeshBox will formally sign an agreement with Polish LEONARDO HOLDING S.A. and send the brand new MeshBox Tesla to them. In this regard, we are happy to tell our investors, community members that MeshBox has made the first step in commercialization and will contribute revenues in October! This is only the first step of cooperation. Some development machines will be sent to our partners for R&D. The cooperation will be followed by more MeshBox orders in the future.
3. MeshBox Advisor Mr. Henry Wang was invited by the President of Singapore Fitech Association to communicate with the Bhutan National Development Bank and deliver a speech. At the same time, he also used the MeshBox network to demonstrate Photon transfer, offline payment, offline communication, etc.
|4. MeshBox’s SmartMesh Advisor Professor David Li invited SmartMesh Founder Henry Wang to participate in the “Sustainable Financial Future Forum” organized by the United Nations in Singapore, and introduced SmartMesh and Henry Wang to the UN Development Program staff. When communicating with UN officials, Henry Wang said that Singapore’s first blockchain Living Lab can contribute to the UN’s 17 SDG sustainable development goals.
5. Mr. Henry Wang, CEO of SmartMesh, was invited to participate in the “Global Integrated Circuit·Sensor Summit & China Internet Of Things (IOT) Application Summit” to be held in Guangzhou on October 10-12. On behalf of SmartMesh and MeshBox ecosystem, he will deliver a speech on “Space Ground Integration Network and the Next-generation HyperMesh Architecture”.
6. MeshBox advisor Professor David Lee invited MeshBox advisor Henry to dinner. They discussed the recent work of SmartMesh and MeshBox with a focus on the Living Lab in Singapore. Professor Lee invited Henry Wang to join the “Singapore Blockchain Association – Chain Deep Association” (BEST), which will hold a grand global blockchain industry summit in Singapore next March.