At the invitation of the Taiyuan Development and Reform Commission and North University of China, MeshBox advisor Mr. Henry Wang visited Taiyuan today and spoke with leaders of the Development and Reform Commission, the president and vice president of North University, and the dean of the School of Software. The Taiyuan Development and Reform Commission expressed the hope that the SmartMesh and MeshBox blockchain and IoT ecology can help Shanxi to build smart tourism, smart medical care, and smart cities. The leaders of North University of China hope to jointly build the Blockchain Industry Research Institute with SmartMesh and MeshBox.
Mr. Henry Wang, who had just flown from Singapore to Manila for a short visit, hurriedly flew without stop to Taiyuan for an intensive meeting with the government and universities. In the next two days, President Wang will fly to Hainan to participate in the “Hainan Free Trade Port Digital Economy and Blockchain International Cooperation Forum” hosted by Hainan Ecological Software Park and Huobi China and the “Global First Blockchain Minister Forum “.
Mr. Chia Hock Lai, the new director of MeshBox, President of Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of Singapore Blockchain Association, will also attend the Hainan Long-term Conference and sign a strategic cooperation memorandum with Huobi on behalf of the Singapore Blockchain Association.
With the opening of the MeshBox business market in an all-round way, product research and development is also proceeding in an orderly manner.
Here are the specifics of this week:
- MeshBox system software V2.2.6 version, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.5 version, continue to optimize paid Internet access. As some browsers cannot access the Tango APP, in order to optimize the user experience, the interaction scheme is modified, and a paid Internet portal is added in Tango. Completion of interaction design and UI, and ongoing development.
- Jointly tune with GTI, provide cross-compilation environment, develop documentation, and assist in handling problems during debugging.
1. Tesla is preparing for FCC test equipment. Optimized antennas are being produced and tested. The heat dissipation in the dual-selection CPU is larger, and the heat dissipation design of the high temperature experiment is being prepared. Maxwell’s CCC test has been applied for a certificate, and the SRRC non-commission test is ready.
The specific work is as follows:
- MeshBox and GTI cooperation is steadily advancing. Product integration will be carried out in three parts at the same time. The first part is the USB to SPI driver debugging. The second part is the embedded NS environment transplantation (including API packaging). The third part is the docking of IoT servers. The integration of the three parts is completed. MeshBox will work with SmartMesh and GTI to create a variety of IoT application scenarios such as smart cities based on blockchain and renewable energy transactions.
- On November 26, Peter, CEO of MeshBox, and Wang Qiheng, consultant of MeshBox, visited Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and conducted technical exchanges on how their microgrids use MeshBox distributed networking to support SmartMesh and photonic networks for M2M payments.
- On November 27th, MeshBox consultant Wang Qiheng docked with the RIDES project leader at the IEEE International Future Energy Electronics Conference and discussed the data satellite backhaul of the microgrid on 17,000 islands required by the RIDES project. Both parties agreed to visit the island in December and design a cooperation plan. The MeshBox team will design MeshBox networking and application solutions based on the inspection.
MeshBox’s distributed computing and storage capabilities, with the help of Wi-Fi Mesh networking and blockchain applications, have gradually shown unique application prospects. On the island, energy cannot form a large-scale backbone power transmission, and it can only be distributed in a microgrid manner. The flexible use and transaction of electricity has promoted communication between things and people, and people-to-people communication. All of these cannot rely on large-scale centralized construction methods, and more SmartMesh and MeshBox flexible distributed solutions are needed. Connecting more unconnected areas will be the mission of the Blockchain + Internet of Things, as well as the mission of MeshBox and SmartMesh.