Today, Dr. Peter, CEO of MeshBox, gave a speech entitled “HyperMesh Tradable Energy Architecture and Ecology” at the International Future Energy Electronics (IEEE) Conference in Singapore. The combination of tradable renewable energy and the blockchain can not only achieve the effective distribution and utilization of energy, but also provide the best way for the integration of power supply in the power-scarce areas of the world-integrated network. SmartMesh and MeshBox are cooperating with Dr. Marcus from Nanyang Technological University NTU (No. 6 in global university engineering rankings, Tsinghua, Harvard, and Peking University ranked 10, 12, 20).
Blockchain tradable energy projects are applications of blockchain + IoT + renewable energy. SmartMesh and MeshBox will also cooperate in depth with Broadband Optical (GTI) in the very promising application field of Blockchain + Internet of Things. The two sides are working on the docking of products and platforms to accelerate the implementation of applications such as smart cities and smart tourism.
Here are the specifics of this week:
- MeshBox system software V2.2.6 version, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.5 version, continue to optimize paid Internet access. The following functions have completed development and the first round of testing, and bugs are being fixed:
- Use smart contracts to implement a distributed billing system prototype. Smart contracts record user payment information. After users pay, they can surf on MeshBox in the same smart contract.
- The spectrum, photon or WeChat payment are set by the box Owner through the MeshBox APP instead of being selected over the internet, simplifying the user’s operation steps.
- Users can surf the Internet free of charge for 15 minutes before paying. This will be changed to only allowing the installation of APP, user registration, photon spectrum transfer and other related network access before payment, without any time limitation.
- Tango IOS version is placed in the box, users can directly download the Tango version in the box, speeding up the download and installation speed, and reducing the use of WAN bandwidth of the box.
Provision of MeshBox Tesla equipment and materials for GTI.
- Tesla’s actual FCC certification work plan and the plan for implementation in early December have not changed, and preparations are being made for FCC test equipment.
- Work is underway to optimize the antenna. The heat dissipation design in the dual-selection CPU with larger heat dissipation is preparing for high temperature experiments. Maxwell’s CCC test has come to an end, and the results of the test are submitted to the CCC organization.
The specific work is as follows:
- On November 20th, Dr. Peter, CEO of MeshBox, and Wang Qiheng, Chief Consultant of MeshBox, had an in-depth communication with Liao Yuan, Chairman of GTI. The two sides reached consensus on in-depth cooperation in two directions: Blockchain + Internet of Things, Blockchain + Big Data. On the same day, the MeshBox and SmartMesh technical teams and the GTI technical team completed the product and platform docking plan, and formed a technical communication group with the next day to further promote technical cooperation. At the strategic level, SmartMesh and GTI will conduct high-level communication once a month to effectively and effectively promote in-depth cooperation in the direction of blockchain + IoT and blockchain + big data.
2. On November 22, Wang Qiheng, Chief Advisor of MeshBox, was invited by Professor David Lee to participate in the annual meeting of the Singapore Chain Shenzhen Conference. At the meeting, Chia Hock Lai, President of the Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of the Singapore Blockchain Association, decided to join MeshBox and SmartMesh Foundation as director, putting more effort into the development of this project which can be the cornerstone of Singapore’s future inclusive communications industry. MeshBox and SmartMesh will begin the business change of directors to welcome this heavyweight director. Director Chia has extensive experience and resources working with governments around the world.
At the meeting, Mr. Wang also communicated with Jack Lee, the managing director of Foxconn’s investment company in the blockchain field, Jack Lee. Professor David Lee believed that MeshBox and SmartMesh are the bottom layer of blockchain connected by Pratt & Whitney, have great potential for collaboration with Foxconn, which has rich manufacturing experience.
3. On November 22, Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), known as the “cryptocurrency dad”, once again interacted with Wang Qiheng, MeshBox’s chief consultant, on Twitter! This is the last week of continued interaction between the two sides after breaking up offline after the exchange of views on blockchain tokens and global consensus in Singapore by Wang Qiheng and Chairman Christopher face to face in Singapore. The two chairmen reached a high consensus on “Blockchain can better protect world peace when the integration of heaven and earth comes”!
4. Today, Dr. Peter, CEO of MeshBox, gave a wonderful speech entitled “HyperMesh tradable energy architecture and ecology” at the IEEE International Future Energy Electronics Conference held in Singapore.
SmartMesh and MeshBox are collaborating with NTU, Nanyang Technological University, where Dr. Marcus is from. Nanyang Technological University ranked 6th in the global university engineering rankings, compared with Tsinghua, Harvard, and Peking University ranked 10th, 12th, and 20th respectively.
Tradable renewable energy is the best way to cover the earth with the integrated network of heaven and earth to provide power to areas without electricity. We also worked with Nanyang Technological University to design green energy solutions for Singapore ports and airports. Singapore attaches great importance to carbon emission indicators, which is crucial for “global climate change”.