Today, the two directors of MeshBox, Henry Wang (Technical Consultant of the Singapore Blockchain Association) and Chia Hock Lai (President of the Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of the Singapore Blockchain Association) came to the Singapore Bank Tower to open a bank account for MeshBox in Singapore. MeshBox is ready to receive fiat currency remittances from various countries for the start of global sales. After more than a year of research and development, MeshBox, as the cornerstone product of the next-generation IT architecture HyperMesh, is building the underlying infrastructure of the distributed value Internet in terms of communication connections, distributed storage, and distributed computing. Around the Singapore government’s IMDA Blockchain Interoperability Challenge, a distributed value Internet ecosystem with global participation, self-organization, and bottom-up construction is taking shape. This is a landing application ecology built on MeshBox intelligent hardware.
Here are the specifics of this week:
- Confirmed the handover documents with Tesla FCC certification laboratory, in particular, communicated and made decisions on different sub-model test plans.
- Make internal reports on the operation tests of other public chains performed before the FCC’s test equipment.
- For the development of samples of power adapters, provide Tesla prototypes and necessary operating instructions, which have been couriered to the adapter R&D laboratory last week.
- Maxwell’s CCC certification has been approved, awaiting for the paper certificate to be issued.
- The SRRC certification has performed the first preliminary test with the certification laboratory.
- MeshBox system software V2.2.7 version, MeshBox APP Android and IOS V1.6 version, 4G module is being debugged. For the GPS, 4G and LORA modules supporting at the same time, it is currently possible to insert a certain module into a single device. For the optimization of paid Internet access, the MeshBox APP for spectrum payment Internet access increases the revenue of the shared network. Users who have installed Tango can call up the Tango APP from the paid Internet Portal WEB to complete the requirements and interaction design.
- Distributed storage project Tahoe cooperation project. The Tahoe program was successfully installed on MeshBox. Its application scenarios and functional tests were discussed, and it was tried to integrate with the GTI project.
- Collaboration with GTI enters the stage of hardware integration evaluation, which mainly evaluates the cost of developing built-in Lora boards and whether the current power supply can meet demand. After the hardware integration is completed, the two parties will integrate distributed storage and blockchain technology to further improve the quality of data storage and security services for the Internet of Things.
- Basic text work for collaboration with Leonardo is completed. This is the first billed project to provide technical services overseas. The smooth progress of the project provided reference for the MeshBox team’s subsequent transnational cooperation.
- On December 23, two directors of MeshBox, Henry Wang (Technical Consultant of the Singapore Blockchain Association) and Chia Hock Lai (President of the Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of the Singapore Blockchain Association) came to the Singapore Bank Tower to open a bank account for MeshBox in Singapore. MeshBox is ready to receive fiat currency remittances from various countries for the start of global sales.
The two directors also conducted an application exchange on how to use MeshBox in the field of tradable energy data transmission and storage at a working dinner in the evening.
4.On December 18th, at the second Bali Blockchain Technology Geek Closed-door Conference, President Wang and many technology geeks from the United States, Singapore, Italy, Malaysia, South Korea, Indonesia, India, and China foreseen space will be the latest battle field in the world, and reached a Bali consensus on a solution to this trend: “Blockchain based air-space-ground integration of the community of human destiny is the key to protecting world peace.”
In Bali, Indonesia, the integrated network of air and ground has been used for bank connections and ATM machines, but high-orbit satellites needs to be urgently replaced by higher-performance low-orbit satellite constellations. Musk’s SpaceX, Bezos’ BlueOrigin, China’s Qiaoqiao constellation, etc., combined with SmartMesh’s last mile access all carry the peaceful mission of connecting mankind and expanding human living space into outer space. The construction of human living space has extended from the earth to the universe, and many of the phenomena and problems that humans face on the earth need to be controlled in space.
The community of human destiny based on air-space integration based on blockchain technology is the road to world peace.