The MeshBox Foundation has decided to officially enter the Chinese market. On Friday evening, MeshBox Foundation held an in-depth meeting with a cooperation partner in China, in which both parties decided to accelerate deployment and cooperation in China.
The specific work in the past two weeks is as follows:
1. Tested MeshBox devices and setup network in preparation for SUSS demonstration;
2. Worked on the IPQ6018 system development, including transferring wireless settings, wired settings, advanced settings and other functions.
1. Assisted community in selecting motherboards for new machines;
2. Researched and analyzed development of MeshBox hardware for rollout in China.
3. Further researched on TEE and edge computing and storage.
Preparation for Singapore demo. Completed testing and debugging for the following functions:
1. Mesh network;
2. Paid Internet service;
3. MeshBox acting as intermediate node for Photon mediated transfer;
4. Establish Photon channels between multiple MeshBoxes;
5. Video sharing through MeshBoxes.
1. The MeshBox Foundation has decided to officially enter the Chinese market. On Friday evening, MeshBox Foundation held an in-depth meeting with the cooperation partner in China, in which both parties decided to accelerate deployment and cooperation in China.
2. Dr. Peter Yan, MeshBox CEO, is leading a team in United States to debug the MeshBox++Clarke product (developed by Mesh++) that will be shipped to the Philippines. The team is considering this product to also be deployed in China. Cooperation partners have vast resources with national parks in China; not only do these parks need the indoor MeshBoxes but also have a large demand for the outdoor MeshBoxes that come with solar panels.
3. The MeshBox project team had a technical discussion with a digital currency exchange regarding the launch of MESH tokens.