Henry Wang, MeshBox Advisor, was originally scheduled to present the topic related to “Blockchain + IoT Security Platform in the Era of Value Internet” on August 12, 2021, at the “2021 Beijing Cyber Security Conference” to be held at the National Convention Center in Beijing, representing the “Cloud Security Alliance Blockchain Security Working Group”. Unfortunately, due to several new cases of COVID virus in Beijing, the conference is postponed to a later date. The conference is hailed as the Davos of cybersecurity.
Recently, MeshBox has advanced discussion with its Indian ocean island partner who is planning for a POC, and has plans to establish a community network that would provide core services like communication and payment services for the community. Both parties have also agreed to explore possible partnership around IoT projects in the region.
1. Compiled and prepared Golang development environment for Raspberry Pi;
2. Studied the running of Photon on the Raspberry Pi.
1. Completed preparatory work on production for next batch of Meshbox-Tesla.
2. Two new MeshBox++Clarke outdoor units have been assembled and firmware tested in MeshBox American partner R&D Center. The units are in the process of being shipped to the Beijing R&D Center.
Participated in the establishment of standards for the Internet of Things, and compiled content related to distributed storage and distributed computing.
The specific work for marketing and business development is as follows:
1. The MeshBox team received an invitation from the Pacific NFT Project in Silicon Valley, USA, and will do an AMA event on MeshBox and SmartMesh ecosystem in its Telegram group next week. There are more than 10,000 followers in the Pacific NFT Telegram group. The two parties are under discussions to carry out more cooperative promotion activities for common development.
2. The MeshBox team has signed an NDA with its Indian Ocean Island partner and held discussions on collaboration. The partner is planning to establish a mesh network POC, and also has planned to leverage MeshBox and SmartMesh technologies to establish a community network that would provide core services like communication and payment services for the community. Both parties have also agreed to explore a partnership around IoT projects in the region.