On June 9th, MeshBox CTO Peter Yan and SmartMesh founder Wang Qiheng accepted the invitation of Professor David Li to participate in the Singapore DLT COMPASS2019 Summit held by Langhash. The Singapore Monetary Authority MAS also attended the summit. At the summit, Professor Li delivered a speech entitled “Predicting the Endgame of Blockchain” and introduced MeshBox and SmartMesh as the case of distributed communication to the guests.
The Mesh network of P2P communication provided by MeshBox and SmartMesh combines Spectrum spectrum and Photon network to benefit the world.
The specific work is as follows：
- Tesla system software, providing test environment and test methods for FCC certification, has been completed.
In the development of Tesla 4G and LORA module driver, the LORA driver port is completed.
3. Modify the bug that Tesla can’t reboot.
- MeshBox Maxwell Project The new motherboard has been tuned and tested.
2. The MeshBox Maxwell project has a solution for the housing part.
3. MeshBox Tesla project The test of the safety test was successful.
4. MeshBox Tesla project The prototype is in the overall test.
5. The MeshBox Tesla project began preparations for later hardware development and manufacturing of the enclosure.
The specific work is as follows：
- Good news! MeshBox Tesla passed the FCC certification pre-scan test! This means that MeshBox Tesla meets the FCC 15PART B class B quality standard. This test is carried out under the supervision of the technical leader of the project in a well-known domestic laboratory. The results of this pre-scan test provide guarantee for the subsequent official certification results, and also announced that MeshBox’s Tesla hardware development has achieved phased results and will fully enter the trial production phase.
- On June 6th, MeshBox CTO Peter Yan and SmartMesh founder Wang Qiheng were invited to participate in the Ship Communication Equipment and Security Challenge held by the “Navy Group of France” and the Singapore Government in Singapore. The challenge was to challenge Content, see how startups combine blockchain technology with network communications to help with shipping and maritime communications. Because most of the naval warship materials are metal, Wi-Fi is rarely used on warships. Recently, some countries have begun to allow naval warships to open Wi-Fi. MeshBox can provide network services on naval warships in the future.
The Naval Group is a French industrial group specializing in naval defense and marine renewable energy. The group has 13,000 employees in 18 countries. The Navy Group is divided into two main business units: Naval Defense, the Group’s historical core business (ships, submarines, force operations readiness management), energy and marine infrastructure (renewable marine energy, civil nuclear energy, naval bases and power plant construction).
3.On June 9th, MeshBox CTO Peter Yan and SmartMesh founder Wang Qiheng accepted the invitation of Professor David Lee to participate in the Singapore DLT COMPASS2019 Summit held by Langhash. The Singapore Monetary Authority MAS also attended the summit. At the summit, Professor Li delivered a speech entitled “Predicting the Endgame of the Blockchain” and introduced the MeshBox and SmartMesh as the case of distributed communication to the guests.
- MeshBox signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Kelaode Cloud Computing Co., Ltd. The cooperation between the two parties involves many fields, including big data, cloud computing, and blockchain, as well as distributed storage. At the same time, the two sides will also cooperate in the construction and experiment of distributed computing and distributed storage test networks.