According to official FCoin news, the MESH token has resumed trading on the platform today. Users can start trading MESH on FCoin again.
MeshBox CTO Peter Yan warmly hosted blockchain development engineers from Poland, Michal Pietrusiewicz and Tomasz Krużel, and discussed ways to develop financial Dapp.
Here are our specific works this week:
- MeshBox system software V1.2.4: Testing performance of Tesla’s new hardware version.
- MeshBox APP: Modify requirements and interactive documents for functions such as creates wallet and Spectrum transfer.
- MeshBox Maxwell Project: Complete the new Maxwell CCC pre-test, and Maxwell meets CCC quality standards. Pre-tests for China’s SRRC are currently underway.
- MeshBox Tesla Project: Producing silk screen related design samples.
3.MeshBox Tesla Project: The factory is re-creating the outer shell according to our feedback.
4.MeshBox Tesla Project: The old shell is undergoing testing as a whole machine, waiting for the result.
The specific work of the market is as follows:
- On July 29, according to official FCoin news, the MESH token has resumed trading on their platform.
- Good news! MeshBox Maxwell has passed CCC pre-test this week and Maxwell meets 3C quality standards. At present, Maxwell is conducting pre-tests for China’s SRRC certification.
- On July 29th, MeshBox CTO Peter Yan warmly hosted blockchain development engineers from Poland, Michal Pietrusiewicz and Tomasz Krużel. Their company at Polan is providing technical services to ePera and Genuisto. MeshBox and SmartMesh will work on financial Dapp development with this company in the future.
On July 30th, MeshBox’s Chief Advisor Henry Wang was invited by Professor David Lee of Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) to participate in the SUSS Summit Forum and deliver a speech. He will also have a meeting with the participating United States Securities and Exchange Commission member Hester Pierce and representatives from Singapore Monetary Authority (MAS), Singapore Communications Media Development Authority, Philippine Central Bank, Malaysian Central Bank, distributed investment and other agencies. They will talk about the combination and sandbox of global blockchain, inclusive finance, emerging technologies, and so on.