On Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2020), MeshBox® and SmartMesh® was cited in Singapore’s mainstream news media “The Business Times”. The article “ Singapore’s a small red dot, but a global node ” was published in the Singapore Business Times by Dr. Pei Sai Fan, the former Director of the MAS Academy of Singapore. In the article, he cited SmartMesh® and MeshBox® as a successful example of fusion between Chinese and American technologies, and building digital financial infrastructures with Singapore as a global node.
The Business Times is Singapore’s only financial daily newspaper. Since October 1976, it has successfully established its status as a major business news outlet in Southeast Asia. It provides readers with exclusive reports, relevant analysis and comments on corporate finance, economics, and political issues.
In June 1995, “Singapore Business Times” launched Asia’s first English online newspaper.
1. Configured, deployed, and debugged Weibo apps on MeshBox® in an off-Internet environment
2. Configured, deployed, and debugged messaging apps on MeshBox® in an off-Internet environment
3. Configured, deployed, and debugged storage software on MeshBox® in an off-Internet environment
Tested Weibo apps, messaging apps, and storage software on Meshbox® in a off-Internet environment
The test found the bottleneck of intercommunication between distributed software in Mesh network and pointed to improvements for further development. MeshBox® can be deployed in a weak or no Internet environment to solve the basic needs of apps in a mesh network.
Research distributed storage and trusted execution environment related content
The MeshBoxes® corresponding to first batch of MeshBox® NFTs may be deployed in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei. In order to improve the value and user experience of MeshBox® after deployment, the product department set out to prepare software packages that can still be used when there is weak or non-existent Internet.
The specific work of business marketing is as follows:
- On Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2020), MeshBox® and SmartMesh® was cited in Singapore’s mainstream news media “The Business Times”. The article ” Singapore’s a small red dot, but a global node ” was published in the Singapore Business Times by Dr. Pei Sai Fan, the former Director of the MAS Academy of Singapore. In the article, he cited SmartMesh® and MeshBox® as a successful example of fusion between Chinese and American technologies, and building digital financial infrastructures with Singapore as a global node.
The MeshBox® and SmartMesh® projects have been recognized by the former Director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), as examples of inclusive communications and financial infrastructure in Singapore. This is the embodiment of the MeshBox® and SmartMesh® ‘s value, mission and vision. Distributed communication is targeted to connect nearly 4 billion people in the world without access to Internet. Without distributed communication, a shift to a digital world and interconnecting everyone and everything will be realized quite slowly, if at all.
- Compliance with Fintech regulations is important to guarantee the long-term development of blockchain projects and is the basis for the development of token projects. Recently, Professor David Lee recommended one of Singapore’s top financial technology lawyers, Kenneth Oh, who joined the SmartMesh® and MeshBox® ecosystem as the chief legal advisor. Kenneth Oh is a senior partner of Dentons Rodyk blockchain and distributed accounting technology and corporate practice. He is also a partner of the corresponding firms in China and Indonesia. He is familiar with the relevant laws of China and Indonesia. He is well-known for his judicial experience in capital markets, financial business, mergers and acquisitions, etc., and ranked among the top 1000 financial legal consultants around the world.
Currently, Kenneth Oh is giving compliance related suggestions on the first MeshBox® MBOX NFT Swap and subsequent MBOX NFT Staking for DeFi Yield Farming launch of the SmartMesh® ecosystem. Compliance is to guarantee the long-term viability of the project. The SmartMesh® Foundation board of directors values the importance of such compliance measures, which is a strong guarantee for the project’s viability, and shows our commitment to token holders and supporters. After the compliance vetting and smart-contract audit, SmartMesh® ecosystem will start the Genesis release of the MeshBox® MBOX NFT Swap and subsequent MBOX NFT Staking for a DeFi Yield Farming model.
Since 1999, Kenneth has been focusing on corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, early/late private equity and public capital market transactions listed on the Singapore Exchange. Kenneth also advises on capital market services licensing and compliance, and a wide range of companies including joint ventures, corporate restructuring and debt restructuring. Kenneth is recognized in the Legal 500 and IFLR1000 Capital Markets: Equity and M&A, and Finance and Corporate Law。
Using his interdisciplinary practical experience, Kenneth also advises on token issuance, equity investments，mergers and acquisitions involving blockchain projects, and various blockchain-related initiatives, including the establishment of crypto exchanges, OTC and crypto funds. Kenneth holds a high ranking amongst Singapore’s Fintech Lawyers for 2019 and 2020 in the Chambers Law Guide.
Kenneth also serves as an independent director of companies listed on the Singapore and Hong Kong stock exchanges and serves as the chairman of their governance committee. He is also a non-executive consultant for many blockchain projects.
- The MeshBox® marketing team are actively promoting community involvement, striving to establish a high degree of consensus between the MeshBox project implementors and the core members of the community, preparing for the release of MeshBox® MBOX NFT Swap and subsequent MBOX NFT Staking for DeFi Yield Farming, and laying the foundation for the long-term project development.
- The marketing team continued to communicate with potential MeshBox Local Operators to deploy MeshBoxes® corresponding to the first batch of MBOX NFTs. These partners located in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei. These Meshboxs® will be applied to scenarios such as banks, islands, transactive energy micro-grids, offices, and campuses.